We’re Here to Help- Stress Free Moving Service
At Rangeford Villages we recognise moving home can be stressful in later life, particularly when you are moving from a home you may have lived in for many years. We are here to offer practical support and services to make your move as smooth as possible.
We have selected trusted partners who complement the friendly and professional assistance given by the Rangeford Villages sales advisors. Our partners are specialists in their fields. They will listen to you and offer solutions to make moving into your new Rangeford Village’ home as effortless as possible.
Ask our sale advisors about the range of services on offer: Selling your Home; Part Exchange; Rightsizing and Moving Advice; Movers; Bridging Loans and Solicitors?
Importantly, no commission is taken by Rangeford Villages for any introductions to our partners.
We are currently offering up to £10,000* to help make moving to Wadswick Green stress free. Terms and conditions apply, subject to reservation by 30th September 2019 and legal completion by 31st December 2019.
Selling your Home Services
Independent Advice and Assistance
We work closely with our partner, Move with Us, to manage all of the marketing and administration when selling your current home, providing a personalised service throughout the selling journey, including:
- Identification of local estate agents and arranging market appraisals
- Comprehensive valuation and marketing plan to secure the best possible price
- Instruction and pro-active management of the estate agents and solicitors throughout the chain
- Negotiation of offers
- No sale no fee
When you don’t want to wait
Selling your home can take time. With Part Exchange you could be moving into your new Rangeford Village home quicker than you thought possible, and it really is virtually hassle-free.
Rangeford Villages can find a guaranteed cash buyer for your home from a third party. Once valuations on your current home have been completed, we will advise you of the best chain free cash offer, subject to a favourable survey. After you accept the offer a survey will be arranged and the seamless selling and buying process can begin.
Benefits of Part Exchange:
- Peace of Mind with a guaranteed sale
- Move in Quickly – no chain means delay risks are avoided
- No Estate Agents’ Fees – there is no charge for arranging the Part Exchange
- Flexible Moving Date – You could stay in your current home for up to 2 weeks after completion
- No Obligation whatsoever to accept any offer
You could achieve a higher value for your current home by selling independently of part-exchange. Buyers are advised to take their own advice to ensure the part exchange scheme is suitable for their needs.
Short Term Finance
Later Life Lending
Rangeford Villages has partnered with Knight Frank Finance to help you move into your new Rangeford property before you sell your current home.
If you are eager to move into your new home without delay and required to sell your current home to finance the purchase, Knight Frank’s Later Life Finance team could assist. Their short term finance package allows you to raise money against your current home before you’ve sold it. This is especially useful if you;
- Are in a chain which may get broken or delayed
- Want to redecorate or make changes to your current home before you sell
- Need to move quickly for health reasons
Knight Frank Finance’s innovative Later Life products mean customers will be able to move to a village and take advantage of all the facilities and care almost immediately. Short term finance is usually taken between 1 day and 12 months and loans are available at market leading rates.
Knight Frank Finance is an independent brokerage who offer a fully advised service and will disclose all charges and fees which may be payable.
Rightsizing and Moving Advice
Once you have found your new home, don’t worry about getting everything ready for the move.
The Senior Move Partnership offer practical advice and sensitive guidance to help you sort and rightsize your belongings, by creating a tailored plan of support to deliver a stress-free move. They can assist you before, during and after your move. Below are just some of the ways they can help you:
- Help with rightsizing and sorting of your belongings
- Creation of customised floor plans of your new home with your furniture laid out
- Arrangement and management of removal companies
- Help with packing and unpacking
- Ensure the safe and secure disposal of old financial and personal documents
- Liaising with estate agents and solicitors on your behalf
- Handling utilities, telecom and satellite migration
The Senior Move Partnership are committed to providing the highest standards of practical and emotional support to those who are rightsizing and relocating.
Let someone else take the strain
Britannia Movers International pride themselves on making your move as stress free as possible. They offer a comprehensive moving service to take away the hassle of packing up a home including:
- Packing and unpacking service
- Simple fixed fee structure so you can control the cost
- A branch network providing Nationwide coverage
- Dedicated move managers and account managers
- Arrangement of the insurance for the removals
- Storage options if required
Take advantage of a discount by asking the Rangeford Villages sales team to make the initial introduction.
Getting the right legal advice is important.
You will require a solicitor to handle the legally binding purchase of a Rangeford Villages home. We can introduce you to an independent solicitor who is familiar with your new home’s lease, making the purchase conveyancing process as easy and smooth as possible. They can also assist with the conveyancing for the sale of your current home. The solicitor is completely independent of Rangeford Villages, acting on your behalf.
We encourage you to discuss your housing options with your family and friends, and to seek independent advice, support and representation as appropriate, in connection with a move to a Rangeford Village.